• 2 Rods - 455 Silver Solder 1.0mm dia x 250mm length
• 2 Rods - 455 Silver Solder 1.5mm dia x 250mm length
• 25g HT5 Flux Powder Sachet
• Hints and tips on silver brazing
• PLUS NEW BRAZING BOOK! - "A Guide to Brazing and Soldering" by Keith Hale
Low cost item for the Model Engineer who wishes to try Silver Brazing for the first time, or only has a very small use. Lowest melting point general purpose alloy, a free flowing silver solder with excellent capillary properties. Produces small neat fillets and high strength, leak free joints. These characteristics mean it is the easiest to use for the Model Engineer, less heat reduces discolouration, metal distortion etc. Suitable for copper/brass/mild steel/stainless steel.
For further technical advice please do not hesitate to contact us.